Our mission is to deliver high quality products and services that offer unparalleled value for money. We do this by living our motto of 'Quality Comes First' at every stage of the production process to ensure total product superiority in terms of appearance, physical and chemical safety as well as strict compliance to requirements.
Product integrity is achieved by building quality into all our activities, not just at the end of the production process. In the same way, we believe in 'living quality' in everything we do. This corporate value guides our behavior as a company and as individuals. We strive to do it 'Right First Time, Every Time' whether at the design and development, sample making or inspection and delivery stage.
This culture of quality is reinforced by internationally recognized management systems. Eight of our factories have been certified to ISO9001 accreditation, and we are pursuing the same for our other facilities.
Our dedicated Corporate Quality Assurance Team drives compliance to our quality policy and objectives via the following efforts:
- Regular system audits across all factories
- Quality performance review and statistical analysis
- Firewall audits to ensure product quality meets customer requirements
- Train the trainer program
- Training to build capacity, concept of quality, inspection techniques
We understand product quality and excellence to include the concept of safety:
- Physical and chemical safety
- Needle control policy, metal proof environment, factory safety audits
- Internal Restricted Substances List for suppliers and factories to follow